WHAT DO WE DO?
• Interdisciplinary support with the help of a doctor, psychologist, nurse, nutritionist, volunteers.
• Health care at home
• Training family for patient care
• Loan of hospital equipment: bed, respirator, wheelchair, walker….
• Raising awareness about palliative care in health professionals
• We provide a space for health professionals, volunteers and trainees to develop, acquiring palliative care skills
• Workshops on growth in compassion (empathy and action)
• Training workshop for caregivers